Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hello blog world!

I've been daydreaming about starting a blog for a while now but I never knew where to start, what to say, how to organize it -- and all of that is somewhat intimidating! I knew that I wanted to compile something that showed everyone the beauty that I see in life -- all things lovely. I've seen a lot of blogs centered around one specific thing - cooking ; decor ; photography ; crafts. I love ALL of those things. If it's pretty, I am all about it. I do have to say, my main passion is Photography -- so much of this blog will be focused on that. However, who made the rule that a blog has to be restrained to only one topic? No one! That's why my blog is going to fall into the category of a photography-crafty-home-food-thought-love-life-laughter-quotes-music-beautiful kinda blog :) I'm making my own rules! So here's to a new blog about life in its most beautiful forms captured on film -- "a touch of lovely"

xoxo, Tiffany



"Life has loveliness to sell,

All beautiful and splendid things,

Blue waves whitened on a cliff,
Soaring fire that sways and sings,
And children's faces looking up,
Holding wonder like a cup.



Life has loveliness to sell,

Music like a curve of gold,
Scent of pine trees in the rain,
Eyes that love you, arms that hold,
And for your spirit's still delight,
Holy thoughts that star the night.



Spend all you have for loveliness,

Buy it and never count the cost;
For one white singing hour of peace
Count many a year of strife well lost,
And for a breath of ecstasy
Give all you have been, or could be.”
-- Sara Teasdale


No comments:

Post a Comment